- The college provides a prospect which contains the admission form. The application is to fill in the information form and provide necessary documents attached to the application form.
- The admissions are given on merit basis as per govt. guidelines.
- Merit lists are displayed on the notice board.
- After the completion of admission process students are not allowed to change the subject/ course that they are enrolled into.
- The admitted students are not allowed to cancel their admission after commencement of the classes. If need be, the student is not liable to refund.
- All the rights regarding the admission reserved to the Principal
- The applicants should complete the admission procedure within the given period of time after their names appears in the merit list.
- Download application form