Women’s Empowerment Cell:-
The college has established Women’s Empowerment Cell. This cell works for creating a gender discrimination free environment in the campus. Different activities are organized
by this cell to make awareness regarding health, sports, self defense and so on. Women’s empowerment cell has also conducted activities like seminars, workshops, discussions, guest lecture on women’s issues by inviting eminent personalities from different fields. The major activities include:
- One day women’s health camp, HIV Testing Camp
- One day seminar on “Counseling and Mental Strengthening in Girls”
- Seminar on Security of College Girl Students: Problems and Solutions
- Workshop/training session on Self Defense for women
- Celebration of World Women’s Day
- One Day Seminar on Rajya Mahila Aayog: Functions, Rules and Activity
- Lectures on Women’s Health and Skin Problems and its Care.
- Lecture on Women’s Protection Law and Information.